Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Senior Port and Stuff-Part2: 3D Models

So I've been working nonstop to create a demonic gothic cathedral and this is what I've model so far. There's going to be new modular pieces that will populate the environment but in the mean time...this is what I'm showing.

I have my block-out ready. The interior is just my project for this semester but if I'm able to finish it in a satisfactory way then i will move on to do the outside of the cathedral. This place is huge and will have tons of Decals and modular pieces but first the big props.


I will update better images of the finished products with the textures, the specular maps, normals polished. For now, please just bear with the basic textures and maps of my models.

 To the pew, I worked on the material because wood doesn't show with white grim, it's more of an orangy color.

 I worked on the pillar normals to fix the skulls and only have three columns instead of eight so that the normals would look better.







 Right now, I'm working on the high poly of my Altar. I worked the basic block-out in 3ds Max and the moved it to ZBrush to put in the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment